Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Friday, August 05, 2005

Nancy's Art Exhibition!

Today I thought I'd post some of the artwork that has been made for me by various coworkers since I've returned to the golf club. Hopefully you'll enjoy the pieces de résistance as much as I did... (Click on them to see them bigger!)


Emily drew this one for me... cute, huh? (Kind of "Teen Girl Squad-esque"!) The many stages of Nancy! And apparently, I am happiest in my argyle vest and socks... argyle is indeed a happy thing! Emily drew this next one for me, too...
Now that one is definitely happy!

Last but not least, I have another coworker's "artist's rendition" of the beast that lives in the pantry...
Scary, huh?

Hope you enjoyed the exhibition! Thanks to my contributors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home