Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Happy Canada Day!

I'm one day late, but that's okay!

Mike and I went to his best friend's place yesterday for a Canada Day BBQ. It was a great day for some burgers and some swimming! It was lucky that the rain held off for as long as it did. Anyway, at one point this girl came up to me and asked; "Were you in Cuba about 2 months ago?" I answered yes and she asked, "Were you at Tryp Cayo Coco?" I said yes again and she exclaimed, "I knew I recognized you from somewhere! My boyfriend and I were there too, at the same time as you!" Now what are the odds of that?! It was hilarious though, considering that Mike's buddy's parents are also at that same resort right now! Anyway, after this girl approached me, I also recognized her... she and her boyfriend had gone on the Jungle Tour at the same time as us! It's pretty weird that we had never seen each other before and we recognized each other from an island 3,000 km away and we have some of the same friends... strange, but cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home