Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

CRAP

I just lost my job due to financial problems and restructuring.

Again.

I din't even get any proper notice. My last day is tomorrow.

After that, I'll have to find some other way to pay for my tuition.

This is not amusing.

Now that I have calmed down a little, I think this may be a blessing in disguise (am I too much of a naive optimist to actually think this?). After all, once I find a new job, I will be working full-time and making a lot more money. And I won't have to worry about my finances any longer since I've been working only part-time. This is assuming I find a new job and QUICK!

My only problem is that I don't know what my school schedule is going to be like in the fall. I have to know my availability before I can start accepting any job offers. So I'll have to straighten that out first.

Ack, I don't want to have to deal with this right now! But I don't really have a choice, do I?

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I tend to think that things happen for a reason, too... thanks Kim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home