Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

OK, So THAT'S Done

I went to convocation on Monday. It wasn't so much a celebration for all of the graduates then it was a tribute to the departing President of the university. The ceremony was also very long; it was supposed to be 2 hours long but ended up being closer to 3 1/2. The social scene was pretty good though, I got to see many old friends I hadn't seen in a long time. Mom was also kind enough to accompany me and make an attempt in taking some pictures of the ceremony. An attempt that failed entirely, due to a bunch of extremely blurry photos! Once the ceremony had ended and everyone surged out of the auditorium, there was a huge crush of humanity, people pushing through the crowds. It made it pretty difficult to talk to people and to locate others. All in all, convocation was really not all that exciting and it's going to take some convincing to make me do it again in a year! The only cool part about my next convocation would be that I'll be wearing a green hood rather than a blue one... is that incentive enough? We'll have to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home