Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

A Waste of Time

This is why my school is inefficient: I paid off my Concordia account at the beginning of May. Anyone graduating had to have an account balance of $0.00 by May 18th or they (I) would not be considered for graduation. Fine. I paid off my remaining $40.24 no problem. On May 19th I received a statement in the mail saying I owed $40.72. I didn't think too much of it, I just figured that the statement had been created before my payment was processed. I did think it was pretty dumb that I received my statement only after my payment was due. Anyhow, I checked my account a few days ago, just to double-check. My account was at $0.48. Great. That meant I'd have to go into school just to give them 2 quaters so that I could graduate. And where did this $0.48 come from, anyway?! So I went to the students centre at my lunch break and forked over my quarter, 2 dimes and 3 pennies. The girl told me it was residual interest on my $40.24 that had not shown up on my account earlier because the online system is not updated often enough. Ack! Update it, then! What a pain!

I know I'm not the only one that has complaints about the school's inefficiencies...

Hey! I'm still waiting to hear back about grad school! Why so long?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home