Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, May 09, 2005

Canada is a Cold, Cold Country

I feel like I'm so far behind! I've just spent I don't know how long catching up on everyones blogs and it seems like there's some pretty exciting stuff going on: new houses, new cars, moving across the country... I feel like I've been gone for ages!

Anyhow, Cuba was great, we had a wonderful time! I'm not going to say too much about here for a couple of reasons. First of all, the internet isn't working at my house (again) so I'm at the library and I only have a short booking on this computer. Also, as per my usual, I kept a journal during the trip and I will (eventually) be posting it online so that - if you feel like it- you can read every last detail of our trip to Cayo Coco. I'll also be printing all of my photos and assembling them into a scrapbook, again, as per the usual. Just so that Kim can look at them...!

Hope to see everyone soon, it's been a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home