Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, April 18, 2005

Virus Help

Okay, I plead guilty for spreading that stupid virus on MSN Messenger. Well, it's not like I did it on purpose! Anyway, if anyone has it and can't get rid of it, here's what you do:

- go into your task manager and click on the "processes" tab
- scroll down the list until you find one with a rather long name, something like "New Figure". Click on it.
- at the bottom of the window click on "End Process". It will give you a warning, but press OK.
- now that the process is no longer running, you can now delete the file. Mine showed up right on my desktop, it's called "fgr.exe". Delete it!
- run a virus check, just in case!

I apologize to anyone that got the virus from me. Luckily, it's not a bad one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home