Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Dallas, We Have a Problem

While poking around on the internet today I came across something rather amusing. It's a personality test where you draw a pig and then they analyze your picture! It was sorta cute, so if you're bored, you can go and check it out here.

Lucky me, in the past 2 weeks I've won 4 trips to Florida... What's going on here? We booked our trip to Cuba with a travel agent 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden I keep getting calls from Dallas, Texas. Every time it's this girl that says "Hi, this is Kelly from reception. Congratulations, you've won a trip to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, a Disney cruise and a trip to Nassau...!" Yay me. Why is it that all of my "personal" information is not personal once I've given it to a travel agent? And how do all of these telemarketers get a hold of it? Anyway, Kelly is becoming a bit of a piss-off.

I don't like having my full name, phone number and possibly even my credit card numbers floating around who-knows-where. Without some anonymity, just about anyone could call you up, looking for your blue wrestling pants. Yeah, I wish I was making that up. I never figured that one out. One day, out of nowhere, this guy called me saying that he wanted to buy the blue wrestling pants I had advertised in the newspaper. He told me he could really see me "kicking his ass in them". What the?!?! I never figured out how he got my name and phone number. Oh well, at least he never called back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home