Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

World's Biggest Clod

I got some interesting news this morining. Let me explain the situation first: at work, for the winter semester, I have been getting paid by 2 different departments. Well, I'm supposed to, anyhow. Last week on pay day, I noticed that my cheque was exceptionally low and I mentioned it to my boss. Anyhow, it seems that not only did the other department forget to pay me during the last pay period, they've forgotten to 4 other times too! And I haven't even noticed! No wonder I've been so poor! Anyway, I guess it's ok to be a complete space cadet sometimes, because it's fun to be told you're going to get a huge retrogressive cheque! Yay! Anyway, it's a good thing I (finally) noticed the problem...

Are there any Friendster users reading? They've been doing a lot of revamping on the site lately. This morning I noticed that for each of your Friends, you get joint horoscopes. Apparently I have awesome bonds and chemistry with all kinds of people that I never see... thanks for the inspiration, Friendster people! I do enjoy the site though, it's a good way to keep in touch with people. And I figured out how to get an RSS feed working so that anyone can access my blog from there too. Anyway, anyone that wants to give Friendster a try, it's fast, free and easy! If you want to add me to your list, put in my e-mail address. The Hotmail one.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home