Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Saturday, March 19, 2005

"Trink Jewelry": Go and See!

Ok, this is specifically for all you girls reading. I'm going to do some promotional work here! Yesterday, I got a hold of a jewelry catalogue that I thought I'd share, because there's some really nice stuff. Take a look at a couple of photos from the "Trink Jewelry" catalogue. The pieces were created by Tracy Gartner, a local West-Islander (I don't know if any of you will recognize the model, Valerie Michetti, but she's also a local, I've known her older sisiter for years)! I already have one of Tracy's pieces, I got it as a Christmas gift. Some of you may remember the silver choker I often wear with the snowflake-shaped crystal. It's simple but elegant and I like it very much! Anyway, go and check out her web site, www.trinkjewelry.com to see the rest of her stuff!

Why the promotion? Well, I've met Tracy a couple of times and she's also acqainted with my mom. Between the two of us, Tracy has sold us many pairs of shoes at Europa in the Pointe Claire shops! Who remembers my pink Guess sneakers? I can't wait to pull them out again in the spring! Anyway, Tracy's a super girl and I thought I'd spread the word a little... Here's a photo from her catalogue to give you an idea. My scan didn't come out so well, so go and see a better version on the web-site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home