Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

It's Not Beer but It's Still Good!

Today, I bought and ate my lunch at the cafeteria at school in an effort to spend less money on food. Of course, in a crowded caf, you have to share tables with complete strangers. I don't usually mind doing thins, unless they start to make fun of you. Anyway, I approached a table where there was only one person. I politely asked the guy he if he would mind if I sat. No problem, he says. As I sit down and place my purchases on the table, he looks at me and says; "You mix chocolate milk with pizza?" I answer with a giggle and say "Yeah, it's junk food day!" But really, is it that weird to have milk (of any kind) with pizza? I drink milk with just about everything! Excet maybe yogurt or icecream. A bit excessive, I think. But I'm reminded of a movie preview I once saw where there was this kid that had been estranged from his family for most of his life. Once reunited, it was somewhat awkward (what is more awkward than the word awkward?) for everyone. In the preview, they're all sitting around the table eating pizza and the kid asks for a glass of milk. Everyone in the family thinks this is weird. What's the problem with pizza and milk? And what movie is that, anyway? OK people, I'm looking for your opinion: milk and pizza = good or gross? And does anyone know what movie I'm talking about?

**Happy Birthday, Mom!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home