Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A Day in the Life

Hmm, it seems that there are people picketing in front of my school. The street is blocked off and there are police cars everywhere... so what else is new? I guess the Concordia students are continuing to live up to their reputation. Ah well, that's what you get for threatening to cut back on funding for university education... a whole lot of angry university students! The funny part is, the picketers are gathered all around the construction workers that are trying to fix the hole in the street they created yesterday when the water main burst. Talk about poor working conditions! Well, the vote for a student strike is at 1:00 this afternoon. Aurora and I are planning to stop by just to see what the story is. And maybe take part in some rioting! Woo hoo! I've never been a shit disturber before!

Anyway, look for Concordia University in the news tonight (again)!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so they decided for a strike eh? One day!
I hope it's only one day, cuz I want to graduate!
I didn't read the book for 398...I might skip class today. No Brazilian friend today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home