Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Nancy, Ba

Today is shaping up pretty good, I think! Yesterday, I wrote my last exam as an undergrad and it was much easier than I had thought it would be. Now, I'm officially done school and a university grad! Well, I suppose I'll have to wait until I've got my diploma in-hand. Anyway, a bunch of us went out for a celebratory dinner last night at L'Académie, which was really nice, despite the pouring rain. Actually, if the weather had been nice, there probably would have been a lineup. Today I got the huge paycheque that I've been waiting for, so now I'm rich! Actually, I'm not rich because I immediately put most of it toward paying off my trip... which happens in 3 days! Nice!

Today in the news: Ashton Kutcher has webbed toes. Does anyone care about this, really? It must be a slow news day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home