Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, April 25, 2005

World's Biggest Clod Part II

My Biology Prof. just sent out a general e-mail to the entire class saying that someone who wrote their final paper on the monarch butterfly forgot to put their name on their paper. "Please identify yourself", he wrote. Guess who the idiot was that forgot to put their name on their paper? Yep, that was me. I think I'm turning into a complete airhead. Never in my 4 1/2 years in university have I forgotten to put my name on my paper! Oh well. I wrote him back and enclosed another copy of my paper to show that I wasn't some loser in the class that didn't hand theirs in and is trying to get some free marks. Well, at least it shows that my head works SOMETIMES!

Maybe I'm just too excited for school to be finished. Just one exam left... Wednesday afternoon. And the weather is bumming me out. But that's okay; a week from now I'll be in Cuba!

2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you not sign your name to something?!?

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Thank you for the extremely intelligent comment. If you read the entry again, you might notice that I've already addressed that question.

Luckily for me, once I click on "Login and Publish", my name will be put in for me so I will not be at risk of forgetting to put my name in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home