Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Entering the Lawbreaker Vortex - Naw, I'm Exaggerating!

The internet connection at my house is intermittent at best, so my lack of internet connection has gotten rather frustrating. As a result, I am unable to post as often as I would like. Additionally, my Cuba journal has alo been put on temporary hiatus. I am at work as I write this and regardless of the fact that I have nothing else to do right now, I still feel guilty blogging during my working hours.

Anyhow...

So I'm going to continue with more illegal activities that I have participated in as of late. You may recall that last time I wrote we had broken into Mike's house. On the weekend, five of us visited a park at about 1:00 in the morning. We wanted to play soccer. Anyhow, most people are aware that parks close at 11:00 pm and if you get caught at a park after 11:00 you can get a $150 ticket. Well, we were being pretty loud and after a while - lo and behold!- the cops showed up! Anyway, apparently we're a rather charming bunch (sans ID, luckily) so we didn't get ticketed. It also helped that we didn't have any drugs or alcohol on us... that always helps! Other things that help: playing dumb and pretending you don't know that parks close at 11:00; blaming the noise on someone else. These methods also helped in avoiding a total of roughly $750 in tickets between the five of us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home