Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Come to the World Beer Festival!

The World Beer Festival is coming! It's happening from June 1 - 5 and Mike and I are tentatively planning to go on the Saturday, June 4th. I'm mentioning it here because anyone that wants to come along is totally welcome! This is what you need to know: it's at Windsor Station (right beside the Bell Centre) and is open from noon until 11:00 pm from June 1 -5. Tickets cost $1 each and each tasting costs between 1-5 tickets. If you want more information, go and see the website. Anyone that's interested in coming along, let me know ASAP! It'll be a party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home