Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Final Product

It's been a while since I've written, hasn't it? Oops. Actually, I started writing yesterday, but my keyboard went completely crazy and was putting in the wrong letters. I would type 'A' and get 'Q' and I would type 'm' and get ','... etc. Strange!

Well, my CD compilation is finished! I got the addresses in my e-mail yestrerday and so I'm sending them out today; one to the UK and the other to Hong Kong! I wonder where my CD's will be coming from? Anyway, he's the final track listing I finally came up with:

1. The Boys of Summer - The Ataris
2. Summer Wind - Michael Bublé
3. Build Me Up Buttercup - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
4. Where's Summer B.? - Ben Folds Five
5. California Love - Tupac and Dr. Dre
6. Summer in the City - Loving Spoonful
7. Cruel Summer - Bananarama
8. Seven Sunny Days in June - Jamiroquai
9. Surfing USA - Pennywise
10. Wipeout - The Surfaris
11. Tropicalia - Beck
12. Could You Be Loved - Bob Marley
13. Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold
14. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - Michael Jackson
15. Summertime - The Sundays
16. Santeria - Sublime
17. Surf Wax America - Weezer
18. Popcorn - Mad Caddies
19. Rock Lobster - B-52's
20. T-Shirt Suntan - Stereophonics

It's a pretty eclectic mix, I know... but that's what makes it fun!

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

You like that, huh?

Okay, I can make you a copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home