Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, June 23, 2005

It Is ON!!!

The job hunt officially started yesterday. I realized, though, that I might have some problems finding a suitable job because of my availability. I figured that before I started accepting interviews I should figure out my school schedule so I would be sure of when I will be available to work. Much to my dismay, I discovered that I will most likely have to take a class in August: 3 weeks long, Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. That's a three week chunk where I will not be able to work! Who wants to hire someone who has to take 3 weeks off after a month of working?? Anyway, I've discovered a couple of possibilities and I'm currently looking into them. If worst comes to worst, I suppose I can always beg the good people at the BGC for my old waitressing job back. But the idea really does not appeal to me. I'll avoid it if I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home