Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, August 01, 2005

I Can Be Random Too, David Firth!

Jeremy Fisher and Hubert Cumberdale are back! Check out the new Salad Fingers... same old random creepiness that we've grown to love...!

So last night at work, while I was clearing a man's plate, a fork dropped off of it and landed in his lap. So I picked it up. It was only while I was walking away when I realized that perhaps it is improper to pick forks up off of strange men's laps?

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part of the new salad fingers is when horrace horse collar is neighing. You guys should check it out!

Also, Nance I think it's about time you updated your profile... you're no longer "expecting to graduate" in Spring 2005!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Point well taken... as soon as I think of something clever, I'll update my profile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home