Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Friday, July 08, 2005

Ernie Saved My Life Today

For the first time ever, my terror alert button has changed in my links section. Yellow-level Bert is now half orange-level Ernie! So what's up with mass transit in the States? Consider it a warning, dear readers: don't travel in the United States today! Ernie has spoken.

Ten minutes later...

Ernie says: "There were terrorist attacks in the London Underground today." That explains the heightened terror alert level in the States. It must have something to do with Tony Blair and the G8 conference. Bush is there in Edinburgh, too.

Ernie says: "Terrorism must stop!" You tell THAT to the kids watching Sesame Street. That'll start them off on the right foot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home