Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Sunday, July 10, 2005

No Longer Poor!

I'm happy to say that I am no longer unemployed! I've got my old job back at the Beaconsfield Golf Club and I'll be starting sometime next week. On one hand, I don't want to subject myself to serving grumpy, rude members, but on the other hand, I've always had a lot of fun hanging out with the other waitresses and the kitchen staff: the social scene there is excellent! So I'm kinda looking forward to going back, kinda not.

On a completely different note, we went to see Kim and Dave's new house in Pincourt! Mike and I brought over some steaks, dessert and wine, and they provided all the rest and we had a real grown-up-like dinner party! The house is super cute, perfect for a first house, and they have all kinds of new furniture (that kept getting rearranged, naturally!). So I got to see the oft-mentioned roman tub (very nice) but I'd have to say that my favourite part is the cupboard handles in the kitchen... very cool!

It definitely made me want to have a place I could call my own. I wasn't jealous... just wistful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home