Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Book Smart, Street Stupid

Well, it's been a busy week of getting up early and writing tests first thing in the morning. Now I can say that my course is 1/3 over. Not that I mind, I've been having some fun. Some of us even had a BBQ yesterday afternoon!

Other stuff that happened this week:

  1. I rode on the new double-decker trains from Bombardier for the first time! What nice trains! It's hard to walk around on the second floor without falling over, though.
  2. My Dad mistakenly bought lactose-free milk the other day and I ended up drinking a glass of what tasted like milk with a load of sugar in it... awful!
  3. Mike and I tried out a Ouija board... I hadn't used one in about 10 years and even then, never really knew what I was doing. Anyway, we talked to some spirit who said his name was "TWA" and he came from a city called "RETRO". I wonder what that's supposed to mean? Anyway, that's all we got because it took us about 1/2 an hour to get just that, the thing was moving so slow!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ouija is a funny game, and I'm sure it's more enjoyable when you know how to play properly. Next time we'll have to choose chairs with more back support, because holding your arms out for hours on end makes you sore!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home