Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I've Heard It All Before

Interesting things I saw today:
  1. A man wandering up and down the street in front of my office yelling "F**k the french! F**k the french everywhere!"
  2. Two seeing eye dogs on the bus at the same time. What are the chances?
  3. Two old men in wheelchairs having drinks on the side of the road.

And lastly: Today I noticed a little handicapped/wheelchair symbol underneath the validation area for putting comments on my blog. Apparently, you can have the sequnce of letters read to you aloud and you type them in as they are orated. What is that for?? Is it for blind people? Because I'd really like to know how many blind people are reading my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home