Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Try This Trick and Spin It

Alrighty, my interview is this afternoon. Must remain confident! I'm as ready as I'll ever be, so I guess I'm good to go!

Here's something slightly disturbing: the funeral home in Longeuil that I (we) went to last week was on the news last night. Apparently, last July, someone broke in and decapitated a cadaver and stole the head. That's awful! Why would someone do something like that?! Anyway, the investigation is still going on and last night they announced a $10,000 reward for anyone providing information on the location of this poor woman's head. The family is understandably pretty upset.

Another interesting thing about the news: the weather guy went to my highschool! That was on Global News at 11:00 pm. I'd never seen him there before because I ususally watch the news on CTV because Raymond Filion from Global bothers me; he talks like an actor in a soap opera. But now that I've seen Anthony Farnell doing the weather, I'm torn! Global or CTV? CTV or Global?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home