Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

School's Out Forever... I Hope!

School's out!

If all goes according to plan, I will never have to set foot in another classroom ever again!

That is, if all goes according to plan. The end of school seems to have been very anti-climactic for me. Mostly because I find myself in this sort of limbo where I don't know what's going to happen to me in the next month or so! Ack! I'm still looking for an internship for the summer; as yet, I haben't heard anything. If I don't find an internship soon, I'm going to have to go back to school and take two more classes to finish my diploma. Crappy. I'm just really hoping to find an internship and get this thing done so I can graduate, establish a career and begin my life already!

I just hope I get some call-backs soon. At this point, just getting an interview would really boost my confidence.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Don't be sad, the 18th is coming up soon! I'll still be writing papers and doing projects until April 28th...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home