Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

Back from Toronto!

What a fun trip! It was nice to just relax for a couple days and not have to think about anything related to real life! I got to sit in our rented Ford Explorer, sleep in two hotels, swim in two hotel pools, lounge in two hotel hot tubs, go shopping, attend a wedding shower and eat a lot of food! And all for the low, low cost of $98! Oh yeah, and add another $15 because I was stupid enough to forget my dressy shoes at home and had to buy some in Scarborough (you can't expect me to wear my skater shoes with my wedding shower outfit!)

Here are some highlights from our weekend away:

  1. The helicopter elevator
  2. Shoeless Joe's (any calls for Moosehead related prizes yet??)
  3. Our pimpin' ride
  4. Pear flavoured Bacardi Breezers
  5. Uncle Butt-Crack (I don't know if this really qualifies as a "highlight"!)
  6. The impromptu mashed potato picture (it gets bigger every time!)
  7. The blue rose
  8. The Movator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home