Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Grey Skies Are Gonna Clear Up

I'm very happy to say that the worst part of this nightmare semester is almost over! And with that, I can finally start to think about all of the cool, fun stuff that's coming up in the next week and a half!
  1. This weekend a bunch of us are taking off to Toronto for the weddding shower (remember Christine and Martin who will be getting married in Cuba in June?)
  2. Next Thursday us DEIA students are having a double baby shower! Two of the students are expecting in June and naturally, these ladies and their bundles of joy, being a part of the extended DEIA family, must be celebrated! So that's dinner out on the 13th.
  3. April 14th is Mike's 24th birthday. And let me tell you, have I got PLANS for HIM! This is revenge time for when he made me wait half an hour between each present at my last birthday AND for making me answer trivia questions for each gift at Christmas!
  4. Oh yeah, how could I forget, it's also going to be Easter!

Yay for fun stuff that I can look forward to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home