Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, April 17, 2006

How I Got Revenge!

I realize its a bit late, but I have to talk about Mike's birthday. As I had hinted a while back, I had something up my sleeve... and hooooo boy did I have a good time!

As a way to make him work for his birthday gifts, I organized a treasure hunt, where each clue would lead him to a gift and another clue. The catch was that the locations were pretty spread out... he was forced to drive to his best friends house, his brother's house, a car rental agency and his own house. Of course, I was nice enough to get him Esso gift certificates so he wouldn't have to pay for all of the wasted gas while driving around.

Anyway, it was a successful venture! I was a little nervous about it because there was one part where someone from my family had to steal his car keys to put a gift in the trunk of Mike's car while he was looking for a gift in my basement. But it worked! Anyway, I had fun!

Anyway, thanks to the following people for their help and cooperation!: Dan, Dave, Kim, Danny and Joe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home