Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Friday, February 03, 2006

Let Them be Broken

This morning I learned that my cousin bashed his face in while skiing. Somehow, he took a bad fall and ended up with his ski in his mouth (???). He broke his nose and a few teeth. When he was at the dentist getting his teeth fixed on Wednesday, at one point the dentist commented: "Oh, your skis are purple!" Ack! Anyway, he's gonna be okay.

So let's get this straight: my cousin went skiing and broke his face. My brother went skiing and got a concussion. You know, as someone who's just learning how to ski, this is NOT stuff I want to be hearing! On the other hand, my cousin is a daredevil on skis and does some crazy stuff. And my brother was actually snowboarding, and snowboards are dangerous!

I won't be discouraged! I will go back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home