Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, January 23, 2006

Smile!

Some British mathemetician came up with a formula several years back that calculates the most depressing day of the year. He used variables such as how long it's been since Christmas, the relative amount people pay in bills at this time of year, including credit card debts from Christmas, the amount of sunlight we recive per day and all kinds of other factors. All that to say, it's been established that today is the most depressing day of the year 2006. Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy inside??

Today is Election day and I don't like any of our Prime Ministerial candidates. I think THAT's pretty depressing. Nevertheless, voting is one of our most fundamental rights... don't forget to go out and vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home