Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Friday, January 20, 2006

Soon the Shoulder Falls

I've been feeling pretty stressed out lately. I'm taking these classes that are completely consuming and take up all of my time... and sanity. For the first time since my old CEGEP calculus classes, I find myself sitting there during the lectures having no idea what is going on. It's a really disconcerting and uncomfortable feeling. I hate it. At the very least, I'm not alone. I think the class is experiencing a form of mass panic attack and everyone is running around like a chicken with their head cut off trying to figure things out and get stuff done, while not really understanding what needs to be figured out and what needs to be done. Although the whole situation sucks, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Meanwhile, I've just accepted a TAship. I suppose I'll sign my contract on Tuesday. Anyway, now I'll be getting paid to correct tests and stuff, which is kind of neat. Was it a smart move, or an extremely dumb move, considering the amount I already have on my plate? I don't know. Call me greedy, I was attracted by the extra $430 I'll have in my pocket just for correcting some tests. That, and it'll look good on my CV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home