Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Now It's Hardly Simple, It's Just Simply Hard

Okay, so I think I'm finally starting to understand this dumb Image Cave program for image hosting. It seems as though any changes you make to your settings take about a day to take effect. So at the moment, some of my photo albums are not viewable because they are "protected". I changed that setting, so I figure that in about a day or so, people will be able to look at my photos! I think, in anticipation of this "exciting" event, I'll add a link to my photo albums on my page!

Last night Mike and I went to the Geography, Planning & Environment's Christmas party. We got a little misplaced looking for the building, because MapQuest gave us the wrong location. Okay, I have only used MapQuest twice in my life, and both times it screwed us up and got us lost. Anyway, MapQuest told us to turn right on Dr. Penfield when we should have turned left. But we finally found the Samuel Bronfman building. Turns out it's Concordia's Jewish pavilion. Ironic, no? Can't say I'd ever gone to a Christmas party in a Jewish building before! Anyway, we had some fun (how could you not with free food and drinks?). We didn't win the raffle, but I ended up winning the door prize; a nice box of truffles. I won because my coat was in the right place at the coat check. So it's actually a good thing that we were late or my coat would not have been the winner! So getting lost was not all bad...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home