Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Guilt Complex Makes me Write

Don't worry, I'm still here... I'm still alive. It's just that right now, the world of Nancy is DULL! Nothing exciting or new to report. Class IS over though, which is nice. And I wrote my one and only exam this morning, and it went well, so that's nice, too!

But is this news blog-worthy? I'm not so sure!

Anyway, I've been meaning to post some photos of my Christmas tree. Mike and I put it up on Saturday. Maybe I'll get around to that at some point. And that's been the most exciting event from the last 2 weeks!

I gotta have me some adventures!

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Aurora said...

Hello Nan! Nice to see you blogging fairly regularly. Gives me a way to catch up with you!

Sorry I haven't been in touch much! School and work! Almost done now though. And I'm online again finally, which is nice! Go see my latest blog entry!

You have to stop by my new place soon!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Yeah but Steph, there's always something absurdly cute about your blog!

And you're crazy. So your blog is fun.

And that's it.

Hey, what ever happened to Norm the pizza guy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home