Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

FOX Has Made a "Huge Mistake"

I went to the dentist again last Friday to fill in my last two cavities. And now today, 5 days later, there's a little spot on my chin that is still frozen. Help! I can't find my chin!

As if that's not enough, Fox is cancelling my favourite all-time TV show Arrested Development. Why is it that they're cancelling the most clever television show ever created (in my humble opinion)? This is an OUTRAGE!

As atribute to "Arrested Development", I've added a "Random Arrested Development Quotes" box just below my links. I got this awesome feature from www.bluthfamily.com. I hope anyone that enjoys the show as much as I do gets a kick out of these, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home