Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm So Out of Practice, I Can't Even Come Up With a Title!

Guess who's back?! Uh, it's me if you haven't already guessed.

It's not for lack of exciting events that I haven't written in so long. It's just that I haven't had the time! Things have been crazy busy what with school, work and all of the other things in between. Anyway, let's see if I can come up with a sort-of concise run-down of what I've been up to since the tail-end of September.

  • The assignments have been piling up and I've been continually preparing for class presentations, mid-terms, project proposals and whatnot.
  • Started working for the Geography, Planning and Environment department. The whole department moved to another building acros the street so my whole first week on the job was spent unpacking boxes and moving stuff from one place to another. Oh yeah, and we tested out the department's new "rolly-chairs" and raced them down our new super-wide hallways!
  • Went to a funeral last week. Although it was not someone from my own family that passed away, it was still really difficult. Funerals are never easy. My heart goes out to the grieving family and I send them my best wishes.
  • Thanksgiving was fun: had three thanksgiving dinners! And just to stick with tradition, I got sick. Or, not so much sick as just really nauseous. I always get sick at Turkey Time!

So that's my super-quick update. I'm gonna try to be more timely with my posts. Now that I'm back at a job where I'm sitting in front of a computer, maybe that'll make things easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home