Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, October 27, 2005

A Little Good News Goes a Long Way

Right in the middle of my most stressful time at school, I received a really nice letter from Concordia University. In short, it congratulated me for a successful 2004-2005 academic year and advised me that due to my high annual GPA (apparently I earned a 3.88) from the last year I had earned myself a spot on the Dean's List! HOORAY!

So everyone look for my name in the Montreal Gazette next Saturday, November5th!

Ah, what a morale booster! It just helped me to reaffirm why I'm so difficult on myself when it comes to my school work. In the end, hard work really pays off, because I'm feeling pretty good right about now! Maybe it'll help me get through the 7 assignments I have to do for next week...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home