Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rich Gentlemen Have it Boys: Indigestion!

I've finally got my own computer at work! How exciting! Actually, I share it with my coworker, but I get my own profile on Windows XP, so it's like it's my own! I've been restraining myself from searching the internet for wallpaper. That's just to show how much of a geek I am!

I also have a boss that keeps pawning off her food on me. Am I really that skinny?! Yesterday she wasn't hungry so she gave me her chicken soup. This morning, she gave me a 650g container of yogurt because she had bought it by mistake and no one in her household liked it. So she gave it to me. Yay for me! Free food for the starving student!

**Later**

I ate about 2/3 of that container of yogurt today. I think I'm going to have a tummy-ache tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home