Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Friday, December 16, 2005

It Must be Because of the Seasons

The amount of snow we've gotten so far today is RIDICULOUS! Oh well, I don't have to go anywhere until 8:00 tonight, so in the meantime, I can just watch the snow falling outside my window and laugh at all of the people struggling through the drifts! Just kidding. I actually consider myself lucky that I don't have to deal with that today. I hear the driving is pretty bad. Be careful all of you driving people!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS! It's been a pretty busy week with all of the holiday stuff starting up, and I love it! Steph, Kim, Chrissy and I had our gift exchange at Baton Rouge on Tuesday evening, and last night a bunch of us from the DEIA got together for dinner and that was a lot of fun, too! For the past two days I've been wrapping Christmas presents, which I thoroughly enjoy as well! And the pre-Christmas activities are not over! There's still the Geography department's party tomorrow night! That makes a party every second day this week... maybe at some point I'll even be abke to start my biology paper, which is due the first day back at school.

Here's something fun: I posted some photos on an image hosting site so anyone reading can go and see some of my pictures here. I'm not too excited about the site, though. I can only put in 10 MB of photos for free, so size is very limited. If I want to put in more photos I'm going to have to start deleting other photos to make room, which is really pretty annoying. Anyway, at the moment there are photos from Cuba, Quinn's farm, and an in-progress Christmas 2005 album. Oh yeah, and I posted photos from the last Beaconsfield Golf Club staff party but for some reason the album doesn't show up on the main page. So if you want to look at those, you'll have to click here instead. I've been trying to fix it, but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyway, take a tip from me: don't use Image Cave for photo hosting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home