Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Menace to Society

That's my new title, according to Mike... I'm a menace to society! And he's probably right: I got my learner's permit on Friday (again), so hopefully next time I'm in town I'll be able to take a spin in some car or another. This will be the first time in about 6 years that I get behind the wheel. That's how long ago my old learner's permit expired!

Also of interest, my cousin has gone to India for a month and has set up a blog to record her adventures. There's nothing more interesting than reading about a foreign place through the innocent eyes of a victim of culture shock. If you'd like to read about my cousin's Indian adventures, you can check it out here. Good luck, Jo!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home