Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Closer All the Time

New addiction number one:Dell Holiday Frenzy. Holy crap, I just can't stop!

New addiction number two: On the weekend I discovered the peppermint mocha at Starbucks. I had one today after lunch and gulped the whole thing down in a very short period of time. After quickly consuming the giant minty, mocha-y monstrosity, my heart started beating at an alarming rate, I got really warm and I was practically bouncing off the walls... it's no wonder I don't do any drugs! Just imagine how I would react, considering what just a little bit of caffeine did to me!

When I was purchasing the Coffee of Surefire and Terrifying Heart Palpitations, I commented to the girl making my beverage that it was unfortunate that the peppermint mocha is only available during the holiday season, considering it's so yummy. "Oh, it's available year-round" she told me, "it's just not advertised. Starbucks always has the mint. You just can't always get the sprinkles on the top." I was so excited when she shared this very interesting piece of information. But I think I'm in trouble... looks like I may be spending a lot more time dangling from the light-fixtures in a caffeine- induced high...



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home