Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Subtle Reminder

I went out for lunch last Friday with my usual crew. There's usually four of us, two of which are a couple. Anyway, the girlfriend asks the boyfriend if she can have a piece of his (extremely large) pizza (we were eating at the Prescott, which is famous for its square pizzas). "Sure" he says, and gives her the crummy corner piece that has no toppings on it and barely any cheese. My first thought? "Mike would never do that... he'd make sure to give me a nicer piece."

It's the little things that count, isn't it? Anyway, it's that type of thing that reminds me why Mike is such a wonderful guy and it's good to be reminded every so often.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home