Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, July 31, 2006

Stinky and Family

I went home to Montreal this weekend only to discover that we have new neighbours... 6 new neighbours! They're usually around at night, but they like to socialize for a couple of hours in the early afternoon. I was lucky enough to get a photo of one of my new neighbours:


Isn't he cute?? And there are six of them! It's really something to see them all together. And they're always together because five of them are just babies. It seems they've taken up residence underneath the shed in our back yard. They're cute to look at, but potentially a problem! Yesterday, my mom went and warned all of the real neighbours about the skunks: an especially good idea since there are many dogs and young children in the neighbourhood... you know, those types that don't know they're supposed to actually stay away from skunks! Anyway, now my parents are looking for a way to get rid of them...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten about Skunky Magee??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home