Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Stinky's Conclusion

Hey, I never mentioned what happened to Stinky and posse, did I? Well, it seems they've left their den underneath our shed. My mom had been told that she should throw ammonia-soaked rags into the hole but she was too afraid to approach it so she came up with what I have to say was an ingenious little plan: she grabbed my dad's drill, went into the shed and drilled several holes in the floor right above the skunks' den. Then she stuck some tampons down the holes and stapled the strings to the floor of the shed so that the tampons would dangle from the ceiling of the den. Then she poured ammonia down the holes so that the tampons would soak it up and make the skunks den all stinky! Well, the skunks were gone within a week. Ironically, it seems they don't like bad smells!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home