Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Come On Pretty Mama

Oh did I neglect to mention that Mike and I are going on a cruise... for free?!

Yahoo, Mike's company had such a great year that their sending all of the employees and their significant others on a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas! We'll be leaving January 26th for Orlando, Florida and then sailing with Royal Caribbean Cruiselines from Port Canaveral. Then we'll go to Nassau and Cococay... so much fun!

I've never been on a cruise before, but several people have already told me that once you've been cruising, you'll get hooked. We'll have to see! Anyway, I'm already looking forward to escaping yucky winter for a few days to be waited on hand and foot in the beautiful Bahamas! For free! Oh, and while drinks and excursions are not included in the base offer, Mike's company is giving each person (person - not couple) $150 US to use for drinks, excursions, gifts and gratuities. A free trip and spending money!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home