Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Thursday, October 26, 2006

BOO!!!

For the longest time I was on the lookout for a pumpkin carving set. Couldn't find one. If I was smart I would have looked at the grocery store but I have tapioca for brains and it never occured to me. Luckily, I have a really nice supervisor at work who found one at Loblaws and bought it for me. Sweet! So now I could give my perfect pumpkin - that Mike and I scoured for during our outing to Quinn's Farm - the proper artistic attention it deserved. VoilĂ  my masterpiece the Kin of Pump!


This entry must be dedicted to Danny... after all I've managed to quote him twice in the short paragraph I wrote. What, do you think I came up with "Kin of Pump" on my own??

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

LOL Oh Kim, you're so funny!

But you make a good point. I should wish you luck. So here it goes: good luck hosting lunch and serving Seniora Boozy... slip her some Rohypnol in that glass of wine, why don't you? Could make things much more pleasant for all those involved...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home