Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bouscault 2 + 1

The house hunting is ON! We've been going to open houses for model homes for the past 3 weeks and we figure we've visited about 20 - 25 different model homes... and we've found one that we really like! I tried to find a floor plan of the house on the internet, but I unfortunately I couldn't find one. But I found some photos!



And some photos of the interior:



Entranceway and living room


Living room


View onto the second floor (what you don't see here is that directly behind where this photo was taken is a large family room constructed above the garage)

Kitchen

Master bedroom

Bathroom


So this house has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, powder room, family room, living room, kitchen, dining room and an unfinished basement.

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Someone said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home