Not Your Average Butcher

Fast Fact: The average butcher has 7.3 fingers. Actually, I made that up, but I have all 10 of my fingers, so that's saying something... or is it?

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A few Southpaws

Today I had a Biology midterm (I think it went quite well, thanks). In the middle of the exam, the prof. wrote on the blackboard; "There are three lefties in this class." This comment amused me to no end! I mean, I'm the type to notice weird things like that all the time, but I never announce them! Especially to a group of roughly 120 people I barely know! Anyway, I thought it was cute...

Told my boyfriend today about my brand spanking new blog... he was a little concerned, I think. He knows I've been pestered before from weirdos surfing the internet. I've gotten the annonymous e-mails, the dirty phone calls... And yet here I am, broadcasting myself over the internet, once again! Agreed, I can be kind of impulsive at times, so that's why it's good that I've got a great guy looking out for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home